FlowFlex OTC Rapid Antigen Single Test (1 Box/ 1 Test) - 2 TestsFlowFlex2Pack
Special Price $19.98
Manufacturer: Acon Laboratories
Weight: 2.00 lbs
Please call us at 1-877-597-3224 or e-mail us [email protected] for wholesale pricing. We are more than happy to provide references in theatre, government, banking, education, fortune 500 companies, and more. Over 50,000+ orders of test kits sold over the past year.
Flowflex COVID-19 Antigen Home Test Kit, Single Kit
The FlowFlex™ COVID-19 Antigen Home Test is a lateral flow immunochromatographic assay for the detection of extracted nucleocapsid protein antigens specific to SARS-CoV-2, not for any other viruses or pathogens. Flowflex at home covid test kit additional information
- For use with direct anterior nasal and nasopharyngeal swab specimens, non-invasive test procedures
- Detect SARS-CoV-2 nucleocapsid protein antigen
- Nasal Swab: 98.8% (95% CI: 97.6%-99.5%) 95% Confidence Intervals
- Saliva: 97.1% (95% CI: 94.6%-98.5%) 95% Confidence Intervals
- Variant-ready solution. Detects Omricon Variant
- Instructions for Use at Home
- Healthcare Provider Instructions for Use
- Fact Sheet for Healthcare Providers
- Rapid results within 15 minutes
- Read about the difference between Antigen tests and Antibody tests
- Expiration Date: If you receive a box that has an expiration date that has past, please do not be concerned. The state department has granted an extended expiration life by 12 months from the expiration date printed on the back of the box for these tests.
This product has not been FDA cleared or approved but has been authorized by FDA under an EUA.
This product has been authorized only for the detection of proteins from SARS-CoV-2, not for any other viruses or pathogens.
The emergency use of this product is only authorized for the duration of the declaration that circumstances exist justifying the authorization of emergency use of IVDs for detection and/or diagnosis of COVID-19 under Section 564(b)(1) of the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act, 21 U.S.C. § 360bbb-3(b)(1), unless the declaration is terminated, or authorization is revoked sooner.
For the most up to date information on COVID-19, please visit: www.cdc.gov/COVID19
Disclaimer: If you’re currently experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, please contact your primary care physician (PCP) for immediate guidance.
This is not a PCR test and not valid for travel. The manufacturer of the FlowFlex COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test requires test kits be stored at temperatures between 36o and 86oF (2o - 30oC). Any extended exposure of the test kit to temperatures beyond this range may affect quality of test results. If you have ordered home delivery of the test kit and expect temperatures in your area to be outside of this range at time of delivery, it is recommended that you arrange for someone to be home at or near time of delivery to receive the test kit.
No Reviews yet
You Might Also Like
IHealth® COVID-19 At-Home Antigen Self Test Kit (2 Tests / Pack) - 1 Kit (2 Tests)
eMed-BinaxNow Rapid Telemedicine Travel Test (6PACK)
QuickVue At-Home OTC COVID-19 2 Test Kits by Quidel
QuickVue At-Home OTC COVID-19 25 Test Kit Box by Quidel (25 Count Box) - 1 Case (250 Tests)
Lucira Check It COVID-19 Test Kit - 1 Unit