Lucira Check It COVID-19 Test Kit - 1 UnitLUCIRA1
Special Price $72.99
Manufacturer: Lucira Health
Weight: 2.00 lbs
Please call us at 1-877-597-3224 or e-mail us [email protected] for wholesale pricing. We are more than happy to provide references in theatre, government, banking, education, fortune 500 companies and more. Over 50,000+ orders of test kits sold over the past year
PEACH MEDICAL IS AN AUTHORIZED DISTRIBUTOR OF LUCIRA
Description Of the Lucira by Lucira Health Covid Test Check It
If you’ve been unwell, traveling, or exposed to individuals with Covid, you need to get checked. However, you don’t need to step outside your home when you have the Lucira Covid OTC Test. Whether you’re getting yourself or your family tested, it is a convenient option that requires no hassles.
This self-assessing kit can give you results within thirty minutes without you needing to leave the house. The test is valid for multiple variants of Covid.
All-In-One Test Kit for Multiple Variants
The Lucira Molecular PCR Covid OTC Test is a single-use kit that can detect the novel coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 that leads to Covid-19. The test can be done with a self-collected nasal swab sample for individuals with or without Covid symptoms. The test is ideal for detecting alpha, beta, delta, gamma, lambda, mu, and omicron Covid variants.
The test comes equipped with everything you require, including a test unit, sample vial, nasal swab, AA batteries, and comprehensive information. This test is ideal for individuals aged 14+ and children aged between 2 to 13 years. It is similar to a PCR test.
No Need for Medical Professionals
Going to a hospital or medical center can mean exposure to infections and diseases. Getting an all-in-one test kit that you can take at home is ideal to avoid the hassle.
The test utilizes molecular amplification technology that ensures you get accurate results. Reading through the instructions provided or watching the video tutorial can also guide you on how to take the test yourself without anyone’s assistance.
A regular test that you take at a hospital or center can take a while to deliver results. When you plan to go to an event or have plans with other people, you want results that can be delivered promptly. The Lucira COVID test is optimal when you want speedy results so you can spend the rest of your day in peace.
The test takes around five minutes to take, and you only have to wait thirty minutes for the results to arrive at you electronically. When you close the snap cap after mixing the swab, the ready light will start blinking. It will indicate that the test is running. The done light will be displayed in around thirty minutes, and you can use the Luciras Secure LUCI portal to receive a verified test result. It will be received through your phone and will be transmitted to public health agencies as well.
Many Covid tests are a bit complicated to take, but the Lucira COVID test simplifies the process for you. If you’ve taken a Covid test before, you are likely already familiar with the process of getting a swab taken. For better instructions, you can also refer to the manual given.
Once you have taken the swab and mixed it in the sample vial, all you have to do is wait for the test results to arrive. You don’t have to manually inform public health agencies either, as it will automatically relay the test results to them too.
On-Time Shipping and Delivery
When you are looking for a test that arrives at your doorstep promptly, ordering from us is the best option. We ship the same day that the order is placed (by 4:00 pm EST) or the next-day early morning.
Our current inventory is always displayed so you can ensure that we have the units available to meet your demands. You can reach out to our team if you are looking to place a bulk order or inquire about delivery times.
Safer For You and Everyone
When you are looking to ensure safety for everyone around you and yourself, taking a Covid test is essential. It will not only make you feel safer but everyone else around you at ease too.
If you have been exposed to the virus or been traveling, take this test immediately to avoid the worst. When you catch Covid in time, you can take the proper precautions to ensure that no one else is infected because of you.
Once you are done taking the test, you have to ensure that you’re disposing of it safely. The Lucira COVID test comes with a disposable plastic bag that ensures you don’t contaminate anything else when throwing it away.
When looking for a holistic solution for your Covid testing, there’s no better choice than this OTC Covid test kit.
The Lucira Check It COVID-19 Test Kit is a single-use test kit intended to detect the novel coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 that causes COVID-19. This test is authorized for over-the-counter (OTC) use with self-collected nasal swab samples in individuals with or without COVID-19 symptoms aged 14 and older, and in children aged 2-13 collected by an adult. This test is similar to a PCR test in that it utilizes a molecular amplification technology for the detection of SARS-CoV-2 RNA.
Lucira offers a free LUCI PASSTM digital verified text result back to a users phone:
- Accessed via text and does not require downloading an app
- Opt-in feature for public health reporting for users who wish to transmit their results to the relevant public health authorities
- For use with direct anterior nasal and nasopharyngeal swab specimens, non-invasive test procedures
- Detect alpha, beta, delta, gamma, lambda, mu and omicron COVID-19 variants
- Detect SARS-CoV-2 nucleocapsid protein antigen
- PPA: 92%
- NPA: 98%
- Variant-ready solution
- Instructions for Use at Home HERE
- Video Instructions for Use at Home HERE
- Healthcare Provider Instructions for Use HERE
- Fact Sheet for Healthcare Provider HERE
- Omicron Statement HERE
- Results in as fast as 11 minutes for a positive result and 30 minutes for a negative result
- Read about the difference between Antigen tests and Antibody tests
- 1 test/box
- Lucira test unit
- Sample vial
- Nasal swab: swab for anterior nasal specimen collection
- 2 AA batteries
- Plastic disposable bag
Lucira™ COVID-19 Antigen Home Tests are intended for use at home, without the need for a medical professional. Any adult can use these tests to gather samples and test for COVID-19 at home.
These LuciraTM home test kits use noninvasive anterior nasal and nasopharyngeal swabs, and they work by detecting the antigens found on the outside of the SARS-CoV-2 virus. LuciraTM OTC COVID-19 tests can determine whether someone has the COVID-19 virus and is currently ill.
Using LuciraTM OTC Testing Kits
Using the test is simple, and each kit comes with everything you need to complete the process. Detailed and illustrated instructions are also included.
Follow these steps to administer this COVID-19 test:
- Read the directions and examine the kit components.
- Disinfect the flat surface where you will be conducting the test and carefully wash your hands.
- Open battery door and insert batteries. Check that ready light is on.
- Open sample vial pouch 2.
- Remove sample vial seal then gently set in test unit but do NOT push the vial down.
- Remove swab and hold with handled end. Do not set swab down.
- Tilt head back and gently insert swab tip until it is fully inside your/patient nostril and you meet resistance.
- Once swab tip is fully inside nostril, roll the swab 5 times around the inside walls of your nostril. The swab should be touching the walls of the nostril as you rotate.
- Repeat swab step in other nostril.
- Insert swab into the sample vial until it touches the bottom and mix sample by stirring around the sample vial 15 times. Discard swab.
- Snap cap closed and press vial down into test unit until it clicks.
- Ready light will start blinking when test is running. If ready light is not blinking within 5 seconds, use palm of your hand to press down more firmly to start test. Do not move test unit once the test has started running.
- Wait 30 minutes. Done light will display when test is ready in 30 minutes.
- Next, please use Luciras secure LUCI portal to receive a verified test result on your phone and transmit your result to public health agencies. To get started, please text the word ‘LUCI’ to 44544.
Lucira™ COVID-19 Antigen Home Tests Provide Accurate Results
As we continue to mitigate the spread of COVID-19, we must work to provide accurate testing methods for those who need it. When you choose Lucira™ COVID-19 Antigen Home Test, you can give people a reliable method to show they are in good health and can feel confident in their surroundings, whether at work or school.
No Reviews yet
You Might Also Like
IHealth® COVID-19 At-Home Antigen Self Test Kit (2 Tests / Pack) - Box (50 Kits)
Status COVID-19/Flu A + B Antigen Test Kit - 1 Case (375 Tests)
eMed-BinaxNow Rapid Telemedicine Travel Test
IHealth® COVID-19 At-Home Antigen Self Test Kit (2 Tests / Pack) - Case (100 Kits)
FlowFlex OTC Rapid Antigen Single Test (1 Box/ 1 Test) - 100 Tests